Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Caines, Bellatrix

2 posters

Go down

Caines, Bellatrix Empty Caines, Bellatrix

Post  Bellatrix Caines Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:44 am

Braedan Institute of Education

All about you

Alias: Dee
Experience: on and off for about a year
How many active characters:none.

Hide behind the mask

Name:Bellatrix Hunter Caines
Date of Birth:30/11/2190
Nationality:British. Born in Highbury, London.

Year: third
Type: normal.
Special abilities: none
Species: Witch
Wand: unicorn hair, 8 inches, mahogany

Picture perfect

Caines, Bellatrix Taylormomsen8

played by: Taylor Momsen

Head: Bella has well-defined features, inherited from her family. Her almond shaped eyes and slightly arched eyebrows makes her gaze seem piercing. Her lustrous pale blonde hair falls just past her shoulders, framing her oval face. Bella’s icy blue irises are complemented by her unblemished fair complexion.

Body: An early bloomer, Bella is rather tall for her age and is still growing. She has long arms and legs making her clumsy at times. Having been dancing from a young age, her body is fit and her limbs toned. She is naturally thin with just the slightest hint of curves.

Any other features: Bella gets sunburns if she stays too long out in the sun because of her fair skin, a feature that she quite dislikes sometimes. She also has a small birthmark in the shape of a crescent moon just above her left hipbone.

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100lbs

Fashion sense: Her wardrobe consists of just about anything and everything, from dresses to jeans to robes, because of her constant shopping. She usually chooses what to wear depending on her mood. If perhaps she feels girly, she’ll put on a nice dress or if she feels lazy, she’ll just stick to plain jeans and a t-shirt. With the wide range of choice in her closet, Bella sometimes just picks a random article of clothing and finds something to go with it. As long as she looks good in what she wears, she’s fine with it.

Walk away from the Crowd

Likes: jinxes, hexes, transfiguration, charms, magical creatures, getting her way, dancing, attention, pranks and tricks, respect, loyalty, shopping, being rich, butterbeer, strawberry trifle
Dislikes:: muggles, blood traitors, potions (she’s horrible at making them), know-it-alls, bugs, being annoyed or irritated, threats, awkward situations, her clumsiness, sunburns, presumptuous people, not getting her way, her mother
[size=12]Characters appearance of self: I’m definitely someone you can’t push around. I may look like some bimbo with no brains but I’m no airhead. I know what I want and I’ll do everything I can to make sure I get it. And I will, no matter what, or how long, it takes. I’m always going to be there for people I trust and respect, and I’m certain that they’ve got my back too. People who judge and assume without knowing are a total waste of my time. I won’t bother persuading them to see the ‘real’ me. Pfft. Of course, I can be deceiving to ensure I gain what I set out to achieve, but I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, and I never will.

Friends view of your character Bella’s a doll. She’s always there for you when you need help. She’s such a great dancer too. Of course, she has her clumsy moments but what can you expect? Nobody’s perfect. Bella’s determination is really inspiring too, although she’s usually really resolved to be able to do things her way. She’s absolutely charming and definitely someone fun to hang out with. Sure, she’s one hell of a tough nut to crack. Trust doesn’t come all that easy after all. But once you have hers, you won’t even think about breaking it. Bella is, without doubt, a friend worth having.
Fiends view of your characterBellatrix? She’s so spoilt. Just because she was named after one of Voldemort’s best Death Eaters, it still gives her no right to go prancing around like she’s some goddess. If you ask me, I think Bellatrix’s just a lousy little brat flaunting her daddy’s money and wanting everything her way. She probably throws tantrums when she’s not getting what she wants. No one should trust that little witch. She’s an absolute fake, calling herself a dancer when she’s such a clumsy oaf. I bet she even lied about her family being ‘distantly related’ to the Lestranges to get the attention that she wants so badly. Pretentious, much?

Feelings on the dark mark? The dark mark? Well, I haven’t really thought much about it yet. I’m only in my third year after all. To receive it would be an honour, of course, but I’m not too sure about having something marked permanently on my skin.

Mirror of Erised: To be famous, important and have a seat of power
Boggart: To become her mother

Turn back the clock

Parents: William Jasper Caines, 42, works in the Department of Magical Transportation in the Ministry of Magic
Valerie Amanda Caines, 36, stay-at-home mother and full time socialite

Siblings: ______ Caines, 7th year, Dovenbell and _______ Caines, 6th year, Halpsen.
Notable relatives: Her family has always been proud of being related to the Lestranges despite not being direct descendants, hence Bella being named after Bellatrix Lestrange. Bella’s never really understood how the family tree works but she’s been told that it was through an ancestor being the third or fourth cousin, twice removed, of Rodolphus Lestrange.

Favourite memory: With her father working in the Ministry of Magic and her mother more interested in her social life than being a parent, Bella never really spent much time with them. So she was really excited when her parents had decided to take the whole family out for a picnic one day when she was nine. The picnic was a rather impromptu decision by her mother, who called it a ‘garden tea party’ instead of a picnic, and they were having it in their back lawn. It wasn’t a very grand occasion since her siblings were sulking about not being able to go out to see their friends and her mother had only asked the house elves to bring out some sandwiches. Despite it being cut short by her father leaving for some work emergency, she was still happy about having a day out with her family together and Bella sometimes wishes for that to happen again.
Evidence of magical powers: When Bella was five; she was in the kitchen drinking hot cocoa the house elf had given her. An owl had swooped in too low, frightening her and causing her to drop her favourite mug. She was crying and trying to make the house elf repair the mug instead of throwing the broken pieces away, when the mug magically pieced itself back together.

History at home: Bella’s never liked life at home since her siblings left. She was left alone except for the house elf that was given the task of looking after her. Her father’s presence is scarce; her mother is hardly ever home during the day and she barely catches sight of her siblings when they came home for the summer. She wanted attention from her family and she was going to get it any way she can. With only the house elf in her company, she’d force the poor creature to take her out. Bella would use her father’s money on things she wanted but didn’t need. She would boss the entire household staff around and threw tantrums when they didn’t follow her orders. To stop her from driving the staff insane, her mother forced her into dance classes. From her first class onwards, those classes were her source of joy and Bella’s loved dancing ever since, even managing to convince her mother to continue dancing when she’d wanted Bella to stop. Before she left for Braedan, there was always some social event that her mother made the family to go for and she’d hated them because even then she was given no attention from her family. Since she received her letter, Bella has had a little more freedom and doesn’t have to go for all of those occasions. She’s also taken up dance classes to avoid having to deal with the emptiness of home during the summer, because, although she’ll probably never admit it, her family means a lot to Bella.

History at school: In her first year, she had mixed feelings about studying at Braedan- happy that she finally had a place to escape to from the loneliness of home; not so excited about having to give up her dancing, which was her one source of happiness at that time, and having to move to a place that was new to her. To her amazement, she found Braedan quite to her liking and catching glimpses of her siblings in the hallways helped a little with the homesickness. Troublemaking was a something she did to release all the pent up emotions of a lonely childhood and to gain attention. Her academics suffered that whole year but she managed to pass her finals.
Second year came and went just as fast as the first. Bella calmed down somewhat and worked on her grades in all her classes and even developed a liking for charms and transfiguration. However, potions was, and still is, the only class she couldn’t really improve in and has been in an all out war with that particular subject.
With her past two years at Braedan, she’s definite that her third year will be something to look forward to.

Bellatrix Caines
Bellatrix Caines

Back to top Go down

Caines, Bellatrix Empty Re: Caines, Bellatrix

Post  Bellatrix Caines Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:39 am

DONE! =D
Bellatrix Caines
Bellatrix Caines

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony Braedan Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Jeremy Halpsen with any questions you may have.
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down