Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Greenfield, Samuel

2 posters

Go down

Greenfield, Samuel Empty Greenfield, Samuel

Post  Samuel Greenfield Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 am

Braedan Institute of Education

Staff Application

All about you

Alias: Frankie.
Experience: 3 years.
How many active characters:One.

Hide behind the mask

Name: Samuel Greenfield
Date of Birth: 03/08/2177
Nationality: American.

Position: Professor.
Special abilities: None.
Species: Wizard.
Wand: hippogriff talon core, 11 ΒΌ”, Holly.

Picture perfect

Greenfield, Samuel Thedevilwearspradapubo

played by: Adrian Grenier

Head: His hair, is thick with dark curls, a deep black colour, he rarely likes to cut his hair. Leaving it thick and just about reaching his shoulders, the curls make it seem shorter than it really is. Sam loves his hair, he can get up in the morning and it will look exactly the same even after he brushes it. However, he is easily irritated by the fact that as soon as he steps out of the shower, he looks like a girl because his hair is straight and long, until dried when it returns to its curls. He usually has a little stubble, sometimes forgetting to shave or not bothering. Sometimes, Sam feels like a change and grows a little beard, but it never seems to grow past half an inch, by that time Sam has changed his mind. Sam's eyes are one of his best features, light sea green eyes, marbled with blue that can stare for hours and seem completely confused at some point in time.

Body: Hot. After many flying practices since he was eleven, Sam has remained toned and perfectly fit throughout his life. He keeps fit, going for runs and out on his broomstick as much as possible, he loves the great outdoors. Sam is tanned, from his days in the US and is rather tall, and thin with a bit of a six-pack. He eats well, keeping lean with a fair amount of muscles from years of quidditch playing.

Any other features: He's broken his nose twice, managing to reshape it back into it's original form, but leaving him with a tiny scar on the right side of his nose. It's a little noticeable from the side, and apart from that his face is clear from anything else. Frown lines are beginning to appear on his forehead, and Sam has been trying to not frown so much but he finds it terribly difficult.

Height: 6"2
Weight: 170lbs.

Fashion sense: Sam doesn't really care, considering the amount of time he spends on the pitch, he tends to like jogging trousers and loose t-shirts. Just for practicality apart from that, shirts and jeans the norm. Otherwise, robes and other wizarding clothing that look good on him, he's not fussed, just so long as he is comfortable.

Walk away from the Crowd

Reading.
Women.
Broomsticks.
Quidditch.
Running.
Sport.
Great nights out.
Charms.
Potions.
Pancakes.
Wind.
Grass.
Chocolate.

Dislikes:

Feathers.
Muggles.
Muggle-lovers.
Blood-traitors.
House-elves.
Hogwarts.
Sleeping.
Cocky students.
First years.
Librarians.
Vampires.
Blood.
Curses.

Characters appearance of self:"I guess, I'm a good teacher, at least I think that's how my students think of me. I love playing quidditch and I would've loved to go professional but they won't have me for some reason. I don't like people moaning but I don't care if they hate me, I can't get on with everyone. So long as I don't meet the arrogant students that seem to know it all on a broom then I don't have a problem. If I do meet them, something is going to go wrong. I'm a pretty laidback guy until I see something wrong, then it's like I'm someone else. I detest muggles, they're weak and we need to get rid of them but I'm not going to be the one to do it, some part of me just can't be bothered. Leave it to the tough guys, y'know? Whatever, I'm just happy playing the game."

Friends view of your character"Sam is sweet. He's the type of guy that won't take crap from just anyone, as soon as they come along he completely changes. He's protective of his friends, and loyal to the people he's known since he was little. I'm not sure if he could ever truly commit to being a deatheater, it's one of his weaknesses that he hates to admit. He's too much of a nice guy, with one thing on his mind. He's cool though."
Fiends view of your character "That flying idiot? Seriously. He needs to buck up his ideas, because wizards cannot have soft spots for anything. He may be cute and graceful on a broom but in reality he's a little boy playing with fire. He needs to be careful what he tells people that pansy is no friend of mine."

Feelings on the dark mark?"Er. I don't want it. To have all that power, I'd hate to be responsible for it. Marking myself with something like that, I'll leave it to the people that can handle it, because I truly can't. My brother is one and I don't think I ever want to be associated with him."

Mirror of Erised: Be a professional quidditch player.
Boggart:Become a deatheater.

Turn back the clock

Parents: Frederick Greenfield - 50, head of the STV (Society for Tolerance of Vampires) Office. Maggie Hotpot - 48, Head of Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office.

They disapprove of the school he teaches at, but still keep in contact with him from the US office.
Siblings: A brother, Jonathan Greenfield, 32 who has been disowned on the basis of becoming a deatheater.
Notable relatives: Considering the status of his parents, he doesn't believe he has any deatheaters in the family. None of his family members have ever come into contact with Voldemort. However, his brother Jonathan has been disowned for becoming a deatheater - the whole family views it as a weakness, not being able to stand on your own two feet without looking up to someone else.

Favourite memory: When Sam first moved over to London, then further down South, he met alot of wizards and witches and then after a year of silly jobs in Diagon Alley. He came across a kind wizard, who employed him at Quality Quidditch Supplies. He's never had so much fun and seeing people happy in the shop, he enjoyed selling the supplies and he got a great discount too. He's never been so happy.

Any Recommendations: Quentin Pats - Shop owner of Quality Quidditch Supplies.

Other occupations: Worked at Quality Quidditch Supplies for a couple of years, previously in America he worked at Salem Witches Insitute for three years as a flying professor. Sam graduated from

History at school: Sam has been at the Institute for a year already and has come across many different students. He quickly grew used to the school's traditions and the atmosphere, Sam handles the everyday situations as easily as he can and is looking forward to going back for another year. He loves teaching the students how to fly and all the quidditch moves, especially refereeing in quidditch.

Status in the Community: A normal pureblood wizard, with strong-ties against Voldemort but for purebloods and Braedan Institute.

Samuel Greenfield
Samuel Greenfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greenfield, Samuel Empty Re: Greenfield, Samuel

Post  Ebony Braedan Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:54 am

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Jeremy Halpsen with any questions you may have.
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down