Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Callowway, Jennifer

2 posters

Go down

Callowway, Jennifer Empty Callowway, Jennifer

Post  Jennifer Calloway Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:02 am

Braedan Institute of Education

Staff Application

All about you

Alias: Ree
Experience: TNGA, Neopets, Shhftpwarmbitaiac, SAA, BIE. There’s 10 or 11 years of experience there.
How many active characters: Serena Depp and Jeremy Halpsen

Hide behind the mask

Name: Jennifer Amelia Calloway
Date of Birth: May 9th, 2178
Nationality: Jennifer was born in America when her mother traveled to New York for a year. She stayed in America until she was about 14 when she moved to Australia. When she turned 20, she moved to England.

Position: Professor/death eater
Special abilities: She is incredibly sexy. Is that a special ability?
Species: Witch.
Wand: willow, 10”, runespoor fang; best for those who deal with Dark Magic

Picture perfect

Callowway, Jennifer Devon_aoki45646

played by: Devon Aoki.

Head: Jennifer has a head full of thick, glossy brown hair. Her hair falls in waves down to the middle of her back, though sometimes she will straighten it. Her eyes are chocolate brown in colour, and often hold a seductive look to them. Her face is generally clear of any blemishes, though usually covered with a small amount of makeup.

Body: Jennifer has a naturally slim body. She can thank her parents for that – both of them had naturally good figures as well. She keeps her body the way it is by eating correctly, and doing as many physical activities as she can.

Any other features: N/A.

Height: 5”9
Weight: 110 lbs

Fashion sense: Jennifer usually wears her robes, in and out of school. However, depending on what ‘mission’ she is on for the Death Eaters, she will sometimes wear muggle clothing. This usually includes generally revealing clothes. Jennifer’s body and good looks are used for the more seductive jobs that need to be done.

Walk away from the Crowd

• teaching
  • the Dark Arts
  • being a Death Eater
  • men
  • herself
  • war
  • being destructive
  • killing people

Dislikes:
  • muggles
  • half-breeds
  • mudbloods
  • ’goody two shoes’

Characters appearance of self: “I am absolutely and utterly fabulous in every way possible. I’m good looking, I have the body to much, and I don’t stuff around when it comes to my job. I’m good at what I do, probably better than the others that call themselves Death Eaters. Unlike those Death Eaters, I’m actually trying to find a way to bring Voldemort back. What are the others doing? Nothing. They’re hiding like the weaklings they are.”

Friends view of your character: “Jennifer doesn’t stuff around when it comes to anything. She tells you exactly what she’s thinking, exactly what she’s feeling, and she doesn’t lie. She doesn’t trust people very easily, so if you’re in her circle of friends, then you’re lucky. She will most likely kill you if you ever betray her. She’s small, she’s beautiful, but nobody should ever underestimate her.”

Fiends view of your character: “She’s a horrible person, inside and out! She kills for a living, and she actually believes that Voldemort is going to come back for a third time. She’s killed before. Can you believe that? She’s killed before. She’s crazy.”

Feelings on the dark mark? “I already have the Dark Mark. I don’t regret receiving it. In fact, I think it was probably the best decision I’ve ever made. I’m not going to turn back on what I made an oath to. Voldemort is going to make a third comeback. I will find a way to bring him back.”

Mirror of Erised: Voldemort returning.
Boggart: Weakness, followed closely by falling in love.

Turn back the clock

Parents: Amelia Calloway, 53, mother – still lives in Australia and disapproves of Jennifer.
Jason Chang, 61, father – deceased.
Siblings: Daniel Calloway, 30, half-brother – Muggle Studies Professor at a magical school in Australia
Notable relatives: Jennifer doesn’t know many of her relatives.

Favourite memory: Jennifer’s favourite memory before becoming a Death Eater would have to be the day she moved back to Australia to be with her mother and half-brother. She remembers this day clearly. She remembers how happy her mother and brother looked; she remembers how happy she felt.
Any Recommendations: Maggie Hotpot – Head of Misuse of Muggle Artifacts

Other occupations: N/A.

History at school: Jennifer was a difficult student. She went to school at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She was in Slytherin, but did not believe that the Slytherin’s of her time were quite up to par with the Slytherin’s from the 1900s. She believed that the Slytherin’s and Gryffindor’s were wrong to form an allegiance the way they did, but could do nothing about this. She kept up the original belief of Salazar Slytherin – muggles were below them. Muggleborn’s were below them. Half-breeds were below them. Anything and anyone that wasn’t a pureblood was below them. She believed strongly that Voldemort was going to return for a third time, and that this time, he would reign supreme.

Status in the Community: Jennifer is a Death Eater, to put it simply. She isn’t a known Death Eater, which just means that she’s very good at what she does.

Jennifer Calloway
Jennifer Calloway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Callowway, Jennifer Empty Re: Callowway, Jennifer

Post  Ebony Braedan Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 am

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Jeremy Halpsen with any questions you may have.
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down