Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Berry, Virtue

2 posters

Go down

Berry, Virtue Empty Berry, Virtue

Post  Virtue Berry Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:40 pm

Braedan Institute of Education

All about you

Alias: Shini
Experience: TNGA, Felicity, Gaia...There're years of experience at Gaia.
How many active characters: Zero!

Hide behind the mask

Name:Virtue Dominique Berry
Date of Birth: September 19, 2188
Nationality:Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, England

Year: Fifth
Type: Normal
Special abilities:
Species: Half-Veela
Wand: Dragon fang, 7.5 inches, Japanese cherry wood (Sakura)

Picture perfect

Berry, Virtue Butterfly

played by: Anna Popplewell

Head: Virtue's face sometimes reminds others of a child's, with all those innocent, soft curves. Her eyes attract the most attention, being a vibrant blue that burns with various emotions she might be feeling. Those eyes are only accentuated by the ebony locks that trail down past her shoulders, soft and smooth and always elegant. With a well-rounded nose lying above full, perfect lips, she pretty much radiates beauty. Which only helps her look all the more innocent.

Body: Virtue's curves are soft and warm to look upon. In fact, she doesn't look like she has a layer of muscle anywhere on her body. Those who think that would be incorrect. Underneath the softness of her skin lies a layer of iron from years of running and playing quidditch on and off. She never lets herself get too skinny or gain too much muscles. She wants to keep her image perfect, a hint of how vain she can be at times.

Any other features: Virtue has no seriously alarming features. Other than her pale skin, she seems to be pretty normal. There are several small scars on one hip, from a time when her mother got very, very angry with her. Other than that, and the pierced ears, her skin is unmarred.

Height:5'2"
Weight:120 lbs

Fashion sense: To help upkeep the image she's trying to portray, Virtue usually chooses modest clothing. When she's with people she trusts, she allows herself to indulge and will put on clothing that clings and dips in all the right places. She never wears anything too big or too small, as that is beneath her and always looks for clothing that will accentuate her slender frame.

Walk away from the Crowds

Transfiguration
Chocolate
Magic
People who bow down to her
Good, trustworthy friends
Charms
Getting her way
Breaking hearts
Animals
Soft colors
Suffering
Duels
Boys
Being in charge
The Unforgivable Curses
Potions
Her brother
Dislikes:
Disobedient lackeys
Being insulted
Muggles
Innocence (although she uses it as a mask)
Boredom
Cheap things
Cowards
Boring people
Detentions
[size=12]Characters appearance of self: "I am perhaps not the nastiest piece of work at the school, but I have my own inner workings. Around others I can be as sweet as pie, even as I twist a knife in their heart. I am cruel, though I usually keep up a mask of disarming sweetness. My smile rarely ever falters, even if I am seething mad. It is only my twin, my soul, who has ever seen my at my absolute worst....I am a wolf hiding in sheep's clothing."

Friends view of your character "Half the time I am not sure what to make of Virtue, the other half I adore her. She is the one person that you can half-trust your secrets to. Sweet as pie on a normal day-to-day basis, she doesn't seem, upon first glance, to have an evil bone in her body. But there are days when I see something...A cunning, cruel intelligence lurking in the endless depths of her eyes. There is more than meets the eye to Virtue."
Fiends view of your character "That little bitch. She listened to me, cooed to me, made me believe she hung on my every word. I thought she was just a dimwitted little thing, all ready to be used and abandoned. But she turned everything around on me before I realized what she was. That girl is a monster!"

Feelings on the dark mark? "I don't often think about it. I'm not sure I really want it, because it'll take away from the perfection of my skin. Besides, the way I work, to have the dark mark would only make my little 'act' all the harder to maintain. It's a brand, and a heavy one...Something I don't think I want pulling me down."

Mirror of Erised: To have the greatest wizards in the world, good or bad, bow down at her feet.
Boggart: Her brother, slain, as is the one person she loves and trusts above all others.

Turn back the clock

Parents: Raphael Benjamin Berry, father, forty-five; owner of several large wizarding companies, including the lead in broom making.
Marigold Bethany Berry, mother, forty; unwilling housewife.
Siblings: _______ Berry, 15, twin brother
Notable relatives: Virtue's grandfather, great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather were all hidden death eaters, living in the normal wizarding world without letting anyone know the truth. Her grandfather, Gregory, is a very powerful and influential man. Very few dare to try to get the better of him, he seems like such a sweet old man, until he destroys everything a person loves. Perhaps this is where Virtue gets her own personality.

Favourite memory: One of Virtue's favorite memories was, after one of her mother's rages, her grandfather took her aside and told her it wouldn't happen again. In fact, he even went so far as to call out her father on the negligence of his children. Not that her father did much of anything, he spent far too much time not home. That was the year her grandfather moved into the mansion. From then on, the twins' mother's rages never affected them.
Evidence of magical powers: Virtue had been charming people since she was a little tot, for once she figured out how, she didn't want to stop. However, her first real show of wizard magic happened when she was four, one of the maids had taken the twins to the beach. Virtue was making a sand castle and when it got destroyed by a passing wave, she got angry. She kicked at the water fruitlessly and, when that did not do anything, she stared pointedly at the ruined lumps of sand. The maid was about to rush over when suddenly the sand began to reform itself, not just into Virtue's original castle, but into a work of art. Of course, the maid immediately ran to fetch the twins' grandfather, Lucifel.

History at home: Virtue was always very close to her twin. She was probably driven to be close to him due to her mother's rages. For Marigold was not happy being tied down in marriage to Raphael. She would get angry and change and attack anyone or anything nearby, including her own children. Since Raphael was almost never home, Virtue had only her brother to really get close to. That is, until the twins' grandfather moved in and put a stop to Marigold's attacks. Once Lucifel joined the household, life was much more pleasant. Though her parents were still strangers to her, Virtue adopted her grandfather as a replacement and grew up into the twisted little thing she is.

History at school: Virtue let herself slid into the background when she first started school. She wanted to get a feel for the social workings of everything. So, she pulled on her mask of sweet innocence and studied. For the first two years she was a nobody. In her third year, she suddenly came out on top of the younger students' social circle due; this was due to her veela heritage, she'd caught the eye of several of the powerful social-circle males and drawn them to her. It hadn't happened earlier because hormones hadn't really kicked in yet. Since third year, she's made a bit of a name for herself, though she constantly hides her face behind that of the sweet-faced tease most of the school knows her for. She always dances just out of reach of any male that wants her, yet she'll lead him on.

Last edited by Virtue Berry on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 11 times in total
Virtue Berry
Virtue Berry

Back to top Go down

Berry, Virtue Empty Re: Berry, Virtue

Post  Ebony Braedan Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Jeremy Halpsen with any questions you may have.
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum